Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Lots of off topic postings starting in this thread  (Read 2621 times)

Offline NWIN Beekeeper

• Professional Beekeeper
  • House Bee
Lots of off topic postings starting in this thread
« on: May 19, 2010, 10:48:49 am »
This thread of the forum appears to be starting a lot of "General Beekeeping" postings.  :-\

I congratulate those starting out and have doubled from 1 to 2 hives. Nice work.  :-D

But the description on the title of this thread is for Rapid Beeyard Growth and those making the jump from backyard to business scale operations. And not so much as to how to perform typical hive management. I'm not trying to be mean, its just that the forum looses value and functionality when you have to wade through mis-categorized topics to get to what should be in section. Please think about what you intend to say, and re-read your post when finished and ask yourself if the post belongs where you are putting it.

I know, some topics drift, that's the part of the benefit of forums, it makes you think down new avenues. But if you start your topic in the appropriate area you are more likely to steer the results down the right road.
There is nothing new under the sun. Only your perspective changes to see it anew.