Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Help please  (Read 10608 times)

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: Help please
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2008, 01:32:49 pm »
Cindi,
here is a honeybee on our raspberries.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2008, 11:04:30 am »
Ken, oooh what a lovely shot!!!  Mine are just coming into bloom too, gonna have to check it out, who is pollinating them this year.  Beauty.  Have that most wonderful day, livin', lovin', this beautiful life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline sc-bee

• Super Bee
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2008, 12:21:02 am »
I know we tend to want to get rid of the veil and brag " How gentle our bees are."

Just remember how unlikely but possible, "and Murphy's Law usually prevails for me", It only takes one sting in the EYE and the sight in that eye could be gone forever!!!
John 3:16

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2008, 10:55:11 am »
Veils are the most important thing in the world in my eyes, (get the pun).  When I work the colonies if my eyes, ears, throat, mouth are all protected, I have the strength of hundreds, I have no fear that I will be blinded or have a sting inside my ear canal.  Never would I work bees without facial protection.  Yep, I have heard what a bee sting to the eye can do, and you don't think that the wild animal goes for the eyes, well, think again.  Beautiful and most wonderful day, lovin' and livin' our great lives.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service