Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Beemaster Members's Get together Weekend!  (Read 3771 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Beemaster Members's Get together Weekend!
« on: June 17, 2007, 01:28:37 am »
Hi Everyone:

This is from "Beemaster" writing on PDMattox "Dallas's laptop" under the stars in beautiful Northern Florida. This has been a wonderful trip unike any before it - meeting Forum Members who I speak with daily for more than a year through our Voice Chat is truely wonderful. This is a trip I will remember all my life.

Beside Dall and his really sweet family, I met Likes2Grill "Dan and his wife and daughers - I get to chat with the girls nearly every day and they are part of our youth membership in voice chat.

I used Austin as my personal GPS system that Dallas has. His most proud venture ( I think is his RV PARK which I got to visit and walk through - I saw that sign in PDMattox's Avatar Image - it is huge and expecte to see a very nice family photo from that sign soon.

Expect three Youtube videos to se from this very Advertous 5 day getaway and greet.

Here is Beemaster driving the farm tractor (and sucessfully k-turning it I might add) very fun!!!!

Here is the Likes2Grill Family , Kaytlynn, Dan, Elaine, Samantha and Austin with Beemaster!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 06:55:59 pm by beemaster »
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
Re: Beemaster Members's Get together Weekend!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 08:56:35 am »
no fair john, you get to drive big tractor.  :-D good pics

« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 10:39:18 am by buzzbeejr »
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 09:17:27 am »
Glad you shared the photos!DAn ,It's nice to kinda meet the rest of the family!Maybe some day we'll get out of our little world here and get to meet some of ya!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 10:35:52 am »
JOhn, right on, good to see the pics and isn't it nice to visit friends?  Thanks for sharing the pics.  Best of this beautiful day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline mick

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 03:46:09 am »
Grrr big tractor grrr big boys toys!

So its "dall" now is it :-D

anything