Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Annual Checkup  (Read 2134 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Annual Checkup
« on: November 04, 2010, 11:34:48 pm »
An 80 year old man is having his annual checkup.
The doctor asks him how he's feeling.
"I've never been better!" he replies.
"I've got an eighteen year old bride who's pregnant with my child! What do you think about that?"
The doctor considers this for a moment, then says, "Well, let me tell you a story. I know a guy who's an avid hunter. He never misses a season. But one day he's in a bit of a hurry and he accidentally grabs his umbrella instead of his gun.
So he's walking in the woods near a creek and suddenly spots a beaver in some brush in front of him! He raises up his umbrella, points it at the beaver and squeezes the handle. BAM The beaver drops dead in front of him."
"That's impossible!" said the old man in disbelief, "Someone else must have taken a shot at that beaver."
"Exactly." answers the doctor.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline beee farmer

• House Bee
Re: Annual Checkup
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 12:02:20 am »
Hah Hah  very good one!
"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do"  Benjamin Franklin

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 04:22:00 pm »
Was beaver in season?

Offline G3farms

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 05:10:26 pm »
I thought it was always in season  :-D
those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your keister is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!

anything