Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My New Website  (Read 18491 times)

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: My New Website
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2012, 09:34:28 pm »
No problem Linda. How did you make out with the storm? It bring anything down your way?

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline tillie

• Super Bee
  • Bee in N Georgia on a Blackberry flower
    • Linda T's Bees
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2012, 09:39:50 pm »
No hurricane problems here - it hardly rained - , but I keep reading about beekeepers who lost hives on the coast.

Hope to see you in person again one of these days.

Offline Sparky

• Field Bee
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2012, 10:30:21 pm »
Nice web site JP. Thank GOD your old buddy Bruce is doing well after his ordeal. The videos you guys made together are some of my favorites and they just would not have been the same without both of your wise crack personalites working together.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2012, 01:47:16 am »
Thanks Sparky! I do miss removing bees with my buddy and I'm so happy he is healing up as quickly as he is. That dang German Cajun is one tough son of a gun!

Linda, hopefully next time we meet up, my wife will be with me. I just know you two would hit it off. Brendhan has hinted a few times that one of these days he'll bring us all back down for another conference. (Fingers crossed). That was a great time!

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline divemaster1963

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Queen Bee
  • God Protect and watch over our sons and daughters.
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2012, 10:24:31 pm »
No hurricane problems here - it hardly rained - , but I keep reading about beekeepers who lost hives on the coast.

Hope to see you in person again one of these days.

We had rain and thunder boomers for 2 weeks solid. we had 12 inches total in one week here on the west side of gray. I have a NOAA aproved weather station set on the roof of the house. infact just labor day we had 1 & 1/2 inches in about 2hours. I'm ready for a break here. My friend just across gray hwy. (state route 22) just got a trickle. he is only about 2 miles away as the crow flies.

John

Offline Lazy W

• House Bee
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2012, 10:53:24 pm »
JP, I just found you site. Awesome job. Thanks again for sharing it with all of us.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2012, 12:48:10 am »
Hey Lazy, I was in Brookhaven the last few days. Ran into a fellow named Fitzpatrick. He keeps bees in Crystal Springs, his son keeps them in Brandon. We had a good talk in the Walmart parking lot exchanging stories, nice fellow.

When I pulled up to my property Sunday evening my bees were doing orientation flights. Goldenrod in full bloom on my property and the surrounding area. I imagine yours should be smelling like sweaty socks as well.  :-D

...JP

Offline Lazy W

• House Bee
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2012, 08:35:29 am »
Yes the STINK is on! Sure hope it taste better. hit me up the next time your up. I would like to catch up with you a chew the "wax".

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2012, 01:34:48 pm »
I happen to really enjoy goldenrod honey. It does not taste like sweaty socks.  :-D

...JP

Offline ozebee

• House Bee
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2012, 12:06:00 am »
Love your web site. Over the last week I have watched several of your Youtube videos on removing swarms so it is great to have them all in the one spot!  Congratulations on the production of those - great entertainment but also educational value. You amaze me how you handle the bees without a veil!!

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2012, 03:11:40 am »
Thanks for your feedback Ozebee, appreciate it!

...JP

Offline twin1

• New Bee
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2013, 11:51:50 pm »
Can't wait to check out your website.  Have sure enjoyed your youtube videos.  Very entertaining and educational.  It's funny you were talking about homemade sour kraut.  My Grandfather-in-law got me into beekeeping out near Possum Kingdome Lake west of Ft Worth.  Not only did he have great Mesquite honey but made his own kraut.  Man it was good.  Hand made his hives and hand squeezed the combs.  Memories I loved it.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2013, 07:22:13 pm »
Hey Twin, yeah we talk about sauerkraut on this site! We have a few few kraut aficionados that make their own, me I just talk about it.  :-D

...JP

Offline Georgia Boy

• Field Bee
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2013, 11:39:41 pm »
Love the site.  You are a very brave man.  :)  Hope to meet you at bud5. Looking forward to it.

I know I'll learn a lot from y'all.
"Give it All You've Got"
"Never give up. Never surrender."