Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Panel Box Bees Removed  (Read 3218 times)

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Panel Box Bees Removed
« on: June 13, 2013, 04:16:16 pm »
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline thatguy324

• New Bee
Re: Panel Box Bees Removed
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 04:54:18 pm »
cant wait for more good job jp

Offline D Semple

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 07:54:27 am »
Time to get a new belt skinny!.   X:X

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 09:34:51 am »
Did you vac before we got to see it? Didn't look like there were many bees.

Good one Bro!

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline duryeafarms

• House Bee
Re: Re: Panel Box Bees Removed
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 07:37:19 pm »
JP do you ever get stung? I've seen a bunch of your videos and you never have even a veil on. I can understand that catching swarms, but cutouts?

Offline thatguy324

• New Bee
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 08:30:01 pm »
yeah is there a trick or are you just used to bees any advice for not getting stung?

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 10:35:08 pm »
Scott, I did vacuum about a half a box of bees. I don't recall this colony having a ton of bees as they were still in build up mode from what little winter we had. Of course they may have swarmed as well and reduced numbers up to this point.

For you other guys & gals I sometimes go ridiculously slow with the bees, keeping my movements on the slow side for the most part depending on how the bees are reacting to what I do.

i get a few stings here and there but try to be observant to how they are responding & use my smoker accordingly to keep them at bay.

I got a new belt, finally! :)

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2013, 08:52:47 am »
JP, we have been missing your great video's, bout time you you get us caught up!
I'm diggin my new bee vac this season. I just have to remember to have the top with me when I dash out on a call. I really need to buy a backup so I can have one for each vehicle. Thanks for taking the time to instruct us on the proper way to do a cutout. :th_thumbsupup:

Offline D Coates

• Queen Bee
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2013, 04:35:57 pm »
I was getting a bit worried there.  Glad to see everything is okay and thanks for posting another great video
Ninja, is not in the dictionary.  Well played Ninja's, well played...

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2013, 12:00:14 am »
Beautiful JP. Especially how you got the queen once again. Luck is with you for sure

Annette

anything