Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEEKEEPING FORUM  (Read 5831 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEEKEEPING FORUM
« on: February 11, 2007, 07:53:03 pm »
Sometimes we lose the small dates that have importance to the things we do every day - I'm proud to say that THIS DATE (Feb. 20, 2007) is the start of our FORTH SEASON from the launch of the Beekeeping Forums.

I want to remind everyone that we have come a long way, evolving from less powerful software to this wonder and easy to maintain SMF based forum software, the eliminating of spam-bots, a collection of thousands of posts and images, a team of moderators here to welcome and assist everyone new and seasoned alike and on and on....

On a personal note, I think it important to thank everyone who has contributed monetarily to the forums too - your gift has helped secure the future of the forums and the domain name Beemaster.com and the forums will be here for decades to come with your wonderful donations and with the continued support of the members who are financially capable to assist in this momentous undertaking. I'm very please that many of you have donated to this very worthy cause, your contributions will continue to keep these forums around for generations to come - no matter whom is at the helm.

Lastly, recently we added a simple TEXT chatroom which you can enter and communicate with the members. By time this anniversary date is reached 2-20-07 expect to see the Ventrilo software (Windows Version) down loadable directly from this site with a simple installation instruction that will have you listening and talking to members around the Globe in minutes. We have used Ventrilo since June of 2006 with great success and now nearly 2 dozen members frequently stop in to talk on a regular basis - I hope you choose to also come and experience the wonders of this free voice chat program, even if you only text chat while there - why miss the family of members who have gone beyond posting and made true friends around the World.

VENTRILO EASY INSTALL PAGE - http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php?topic=5879.0
Download the free Ventrilo software directly from Beemaster's site - www.beemaster.com/voice_chat.exe

Happy Birthday Forum, and may we all be here to wish you many more.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 12:07:18 pm by beemaster »
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEEKEEPING FORUM
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 08:42:15 pm »
And many more :)  Happy Birthday and congratulations on three great seasons and hope to spend many more
with the forum!!

Offline likes2grill

• Dan
  • House Bee
    • D's Bees
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 08:50:31 pm »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEEKEEPING FORUM.

Even though ive have been with the group a short time i have enjoyed my stay and everyone posts and contributions to the forum. KEEP IT UP AND THANKS  EVERYONE.

Offline Geoff

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 10:35:06 pm »
            Congratulations on the anniversary and thank you to the people who have made this forum what it is. They are people who not only talk about our common interests but make it happen.

WELL DONE TEAM

Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 10:40:03 pm »
Happy Birthday to u Happy Birthday to u happy birthday beemaster forums happy birthday to u.
have a great 4th season forums
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 12:22:53 am »
Happy Birthday!!!!
I want cake  :-D

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 09:49:22 am »
Happy birthday beemaster forums.  Thanks for bringing the world together on this site, and all the friends I have met here.

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2007, 11:06:36 pm »
Cake sounds good. We don't need any ice cream though. if i wanted that i could just top it with some snow as long is it wasn't lemonade slushie flavored :)
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson