Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: new guy  (Read 2170 times)

Offline Riggs

• House Bee
new guy
« on: March 22, 2011, 03:10:38 pm »
Hello all,
This year will be my first venture into beekeeping, I'm looking foward to (hopefully) teaching my kids about it someday.

DR in NC
Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another. ~
Ernest Hemingway

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Re: new guy
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 09:06:30 pm »
Welcome from another tarheel.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 09:08:44 pm »
oops!!
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 09:31:12 pm »
Welcome,
Are the kids old enough to learn with you? Those young skulls are really quite absorbent of new things. And they often have a different observation of the same thing which may open everyones eyes to something new!!

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 09:40:14 pm »

Offline Riggs

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 09:14:00 am »
Welcome,
Are the kids old enough to learn with you? Those young skulls are really quite absorbent of new things. And they often have a different observation of the same thing which may open everyones eyes to something new!!

My oldest will be three this summer, the youngest will be one in April. I hope I have a decent grasp on it by the time they are ready.
Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another. ~
Ernest Hemingway

Offline Bee Brothers Apiary

• New Bee
    • EveryThing Honey Bee, Inc.
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 04:51:49 pm »
Hey Riggs..hows the beekeeping goin?