Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: ss.webring.com  (Read 4339 times)

Offline eri

• House Bee
ss.webring.com
« on: April 07, 2009, 06:31:10 pm »
For the past day or so, every time I "Show unread posts since last visit" the resulting page displays fine and I can choose the posts but 2 of my computers continue "connecting ss.webring.com" with no end in sight. Is it just me or is something up?
On Pleasure
Kahlil Gibran
And to both, bee and flower, the giving and the receiving of pleasure is a need and an ecstasy.
People of Orphalese, be in your pleasures like the flowers and the bees.

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
Re: ss.webring.com
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 07:28:07 pm »
"connecting ss.webring.com"  is acquiring the webring banner at the bottom of the forum.   Why you computer is hanging there I don't know.  Have you tried different browsers?
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline eri

• House Bee
Re: ss.webring.com
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 09:37:03 pm »
I'm guessing it was a temporary problem with the ss.webring.com servers because it has now disappeared. I had tried connecting directly to ss.webring.com with the same results. FYI Firefox browser, which has intermittent problems with Java. No chance to test with other browsers, sorry. Gotta love computing. And so it goes. When clients ask these questions I do my best to figure out why, but many times I just shrug my shoulders and say I dunno. Thank you for responding.
On Pleasure
Kahlil Gibran
And to both, bee and flower, the giving and the receiving of pleasure is a need and an ecstasy.
People of Orphalese, be in your pleasures like the flowers and the bees.

anything