Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Honey flavored life savers  (Read 4140 times)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
Honey flavored life savers
« on: September 14, 2009, 08:32:26 pm »
A teacher was doing a study testing the senses of her students. The first test was "taste".  She gave them five different flavoured Lifesavers and asked them to identify the taste of each. The children began to identify the flavours by their color:

Red ........Cherry
Yellow.....Lemon
Green.......Lime
Orange.....Orange

Finally, the teacher gave them all honey Lifesavers. But none of the children could identify the taste.

The teacher said, "I will give a clue. It's what your mother may sometimes call your father."

One little girl looked up in horror, spit her Lifesaver out and yelled, "Oh my God! They're ass holes!"
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline asprince

• Super Bee
Re: Honey flavored life savers
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 09:25:19 pm »
That made for a good laugh!

Steve
Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Offline Natalie

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 01:01:20 am »
It made me laugh but I hope you don't get sent to the corner. ;)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 06:20:56 pm »
I hope you don't get sent to the corner. ;) 

Thanks - I'll try to clean up my act....
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 09:54:41 am »
 :piano: :lau: :lau: :piano: