Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Is John OK?  (Read 5353 times)

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
Is John OK?
« on: November 04, 2007, 06:47:02 pm »
Where has John disappeared to?  I hope everything is ok..... :?

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
Re: Is John OK?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 06:21:01 am »
I was wondering the same thing.  :?

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 04:29:38 pm »
Hi Rainbeau:

Please don't worry about me, I'm doing okay - just dealing with some health issues that really keep me away from the computer much of the time. All the mods write me (or catch me in voice chat) if anything comes up and I read the forums as often as I can, but I'm taking my health issues a bit more serious than I have in the past and I selfishly put it before most other things :-\

The forum does fine without me,, that is something I never questioned, our membership and mods are wonderful and I know everyone is doing well. I won't go into details, but much of my problems are depression related, not to leave out lingering issues from acute Lymes which still bring me great pain in my joints, frequent fevers and blinding migraines.

I'm around, I know it's hard to tell right now, but everyone is in my thoughts - I just have trouble concentrating much of the time and it's hard for me to write simple posts, I have always done better with the three page posts - lol.

Thanks for thinking about me, things could be better, but they surely could be a lot worse too - I know I'm blessed, it's just not too obvious these days. Best wishes until we write again.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 07:16:04 pm »
I can see that Rainbeau and Understudy are guardian angels, really friends. Good vibrations... :)

Beemaster nice to read you again, I wish you open the door definitivaly.

There is a Spanish song from the potato times,that says: I wanted to go up to heaven to see..., go down to hell to understand... the reason I can´t see the inside of you, the inside of me. Open the door, the day is begining...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48LfA3jA8O8

Offline Clegs

• House Bee
  • Let the good times roll!
    • CalebGo.com - Gread dissusion forums, programmers, hobbiests, or just anyone
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 09:39:52 pm »
I've been spending all my time on voice chat and didn't even realize anything was wrong...

Get well soon John!
calebgo.com - My website

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 02:00:14 am »
I was wondering where John has been myself, was thinking this tonite. The great beeman, the bo bin meister, the king of all beemen, the mo master mah hagalaga, the "big John" aka beemaster. Get well John! You are in our thoughts.  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline tillie

• Super Bee
  • Bee in N Georgia on a Blackberry flower
    • Linda T's Bees
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 08:10:34 am »
Feel better, John.  We are all so lucky you provide this for us.  Take care of you,

Linda T in Atlanta

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2007, 03:56:19 pm »
anyone heard from our master about how he and his wife are doing?
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2007, 06:53:37 pm »
Kathy:

Both Tracey and I am doing okay. She was not hurt in her car accident, her car was totalled at almost $17,000 so she did some big damage and not a problem with her. I'm okay, not mister sunshine but hanging in there. We'll be car shopping next weekend, I think she will again go with a Suburu Outback Impressa - she really liked her car.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.